Uh, so the Shit List is, er, not appearing every Friday as promised, but on the strict Whenever We Have Five Things We Hate timetable.
1. People who ask for tomato sauce on their pizza – The essential, historic ingredients of pizza are: bread, tomato sauce, and cheese. Asking for sauce is redundant and repugnant.
2. People who ask for cheese on their pizza – Ditto.
3. People who ask to ask a question – “Can I ask you a question?” “Yes, you may. On second thought, no, fuck you.”
4. People who respond “You just did!” when someone asks to ask a question.
5. Anorexia – This shit has got to stop. Women have enough on their plates with job discrimination, catcalls, and giving birth. Society, I call upon you to see that the complex cultural and interpersonal causes of anorexia are phased out by 2010.
-Keesup & Scrib.